This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- Why do people resist hearing the truth? Sometimes I find that when I hear something that I know is the truth, but I don’t like it that I will want to argue the point or disregard it.
- Is there a particular religion that You advocate?
- What does it mean to love unconditionally?
- Do You recommend yoga as an essential practice for spiritual growth? What kind of yoga do You recommend, and how often?
- My husband and I feel called to have a child, but we are concerned about raising children in today’s world. What advice do You have for parents to help raise healthy, well-balanced, respectful, successful children?
- I have read many books by Masters over the world and I want to have a teacher to guide me on my spiritual path, but I am afraid of giving my power away. Why does one need a Guru, and is it possible to attain enlightenment without one?
- What is the cause and meaning of AIDS?
- There is much talk in the spiritual community about the world coming to an end. Is the world truly coming to an end, or is the world just changing so fundamentally that it will not look the same in several years’ time?
- What can I do to heal my joint and body aches and pains?
- Our family does not have regular meals together. How important is it to have meals together?
- How do I find or know my true purpose here, my dharma?