This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- My husband and I are planning for the birth of our first child. We are considering homebirth, but are concerned about complications, and everyone is pushing us to have a hospital birth. What do You recommend as the most loving way to bring a child into the world?
- Why is it that when I have the most amazing God experience (for example, receiving shakti during Satsang), on the same night and leading into the next day, I sometimes get very ill? Usually a migraine and/or nausea? Is there something I am doing wrong?
- I am especially conscious of the need to clear away all that stands in the way of opening my heart to God, but I seem to have a lot of fear. I keep praying, and I believe I have the hunger, but something is in the way. Why am I so afraid of God? Of letting You in?
- What is the purpose of fasting and how does it augment my spiritual training? Is there a right way to fast? What types of fasting can I do, and which are better?
- My teenage son is using drugs and rebelling against authority. What can I do to help guide him through these issues?
- What is the spiritual significance of global warming? What can I do to help stop and reverse global warming?
- What are some ways that I can change my belief system about my job having to be joyless, hard work? Any employment I have had, I find to be incredibly uninspiring.