This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- How important is service to others in one’s spiritual path? What if I am so busy with family, work commitments, etc. that I don’t have time to participate in community service? What are some small things I can do daily to serve others or be in the spirit of service?
- We live in a high stress world. What practices do You recommend as the most powerful ways to reduce stress on a daily basis?
- There are many yogis that have consumed sodas, smoked cigarettes, and engaged in other unhealthy habits. How do You explain that? How important is a healthy lifestyle as part of one’s spiritual growth? Can consciousness override what You put into your body?
- What essential “superfoods” do You recommend for optimum health?
- Why is homophobia so prolific? Has it always been so prolific? What are the different reasons people are gay, straight, bisexual, and transsexual? Would society understanding the reasons behind sexual orientation help decrease fear and prejudice? There are still so many people, young and old alike, who are afraid to disclose their true sexual orientation to family and/or friends for fear of rejection.
- Is there any value in organized religions?
- The last couple of nights I have been having sexual dreams in which I wake up as I am having an orgasm. I have not been sexually active for approx 7 years. What is the meaning of these dreams? Are they fulfilling a physical need of the body or are they just desires unfulfilled that I am not consciously aware of?