This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
Louix begins with some toning.
- What is the best way to find a balance between life and work?
- I have met a new partner that I am really keen on, and would like to develop a deep and intimate relationship with him. What advice would you give for this to be successful?
- So sorry to trouble you again with my first world problems, but I have housing and money problems, a sick baby and two teenagers to care for. I now have no friends, even though I am forty and used to have friends.I was depressed recently which lead to full blown negativity to the extent where I was locked up in a mental home. I have no support with the baby and I’m totally not coping. Our flat is small and hot and he is itchy all of the time. I have looked for other housing but we have a housing crisis here and basically if you have no money people won’t rent you a home. We depend on social housing and as we are not living in our car like other families we won’t get transferred.I know I am not lovable at the moment as I am so sick of fake friends and mean people. All I see is friends and family who are sick of me. What is the best thing for me to do?
- On the path of enlightenment that I am on, my intention is to only be in devotion and communion with the authentic source of God, the Creator of All That Is at all times, and to always be in alignment with my inner spirit of God directing me at all times. What is my most accurate guide to always know the highest truth in every situation? I believe the guidance of my heart is the answer. However, with so much change going on, it seems I am not always able to connect with the light of my heart.
- Dear Louix, the Masters I am in relationship with recently have let me know that I will be working with you at some point. How might I begin to invite myself towards you? I am aware of being highly triggered when watching you on online videos, and yet, though trembling, I am willing. I am also aware that my “schooling” is being overlit, so while there is no sense of hurry, I am feeling called to introduce myself to you.