This is PAID content.
Louix begins with deep breathing followed by Oms and a few minutes of silence.
- I struggle with being an emotionally needy person. I require a lot of support from my family and friends, and if they don’t give me what I feel I need, I become resentful towards them, and often lash out. This has ruined many of my relationships, and I don’t know how to get through it. Can you help me?
- I have seen some of my friends become so mentally unwell that they have had to be committed to a mental hospital. What is the best way to have a family member committed when they are mentally unwell? And how would one avoid feeling guilty about it?
- I feel a greater sense of presence than I’ve ever felt before. My fear and anxiety has dropped away and it is as if ‘I’ have begun to step forward for the first time. Parts of my brain are even activating that hadn’t before and the world around me is aligning automatically with this new me. How fascinating. Could You please explain this type of experience?
- Why are people so afraid of love? It seems so illogical that the very thing that people seek and look for, is the very thing that they resist and push away. Why is that?
- I have been blessed to have parents who encouraged me to eat a variety of different foods. What sort of emotional and eating issues arise when parents force their children to eat all of the food on the plate or foods the child doesn’t like? What is the best way to encourage a child to eat healthy foods?
- I was wondering if Americans should prepare for a possible government collapse? Would that be considered fear based or something that is wise to do considering where America’s government and culture is at this time?