This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- I am becoming acutely aware of communication outside of my primary senses. Do all humans have the ability to communicate telepathically, to “know” how others are feeling? Is it something we shut down to avoid intimacy with others?
- The Foundation has a bumper sticker that says, “Nothing is your fault. Everything is your responsibility.” Could You give a brief explanation of these statements?
- Is it true that very few people ever manage to exceed the achievements of their parents? If that is the case, why?
- What advice would you give a teenager in regard to taking pain medication when they are experiencing menstrual cramps—assuming they have already tried other ways to find some comfort through the experience?
- Over the past few years it feels like my sense of humor has practically disappeared. What can I do to change my way of seeing things?
- As someone who was emotionally abused and neglected as a child, why does it sometimes feel like such a struggle to not abuse my own child in the same ways I was abused?
- What are the best ways to deal with the feelings of abandonment that I have had since early childhood?