This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- My father has been diagnosed with cancer and has been given 2 months to live. How can I help make my fathers transition or passing as peaceful and painless as possible? I am spending as much time as I can with him. He is not in pain at present, he is in high spirits, very happy to have his family around him.
- What is the difference between reaching the state of God-realization and the natural state of God awareness that we are all born with? Is there a difference?
- As a female, I grew up believing that men are in a position of power over women. I am still uncovering areas in my life where this belief plays out. What can I do to help transcend these feelings of inferiority?
- I think that most people have a need to be held, nurtured, and touched by other human beings. Is this truly the case? Or should I be able to transcend that need through learning to care for and love myself in other ways?
- I know I have some very deeply suppressed pain and anger within myself that I need to access and heal. I have been told the way to connect to these feelings and move through them is to feel into them. The thought of even going into this pain brings up so much fear for me. Could You please explain to me how I can safely access these emotions?
- Sometimes when the alarm goes off, I am very tempted to just lie in bed and do meditation from there. Why is it much better to rise and sit at one’s altar for meditation, since God is everywhere?
- Is “evaporated cane juice” just another term for cane sugar and therefore to be avoided?