This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- I once had the gift of an experience of being sung by angels; are there practices I can use to invoke this experience again?
- What is the best way to deal with stress and overwhelm?
- What are the benefits of gardening? I know You spend a lot of time in the garden. What is the alchemy of creating a graceful garden at home and how can it help a person in other areas of their life?
- My friend’s husband recently passed away in a motorcycle accident and she is, of course, devastated. He was her whole life and now she does not really wish to live. I am doing my best to support her, yet I am grieving too. I feel very worried that she may harm herself. What can I do to help her grieve the loss of her husband? She is constantly being told to be strong by those around her and she has even been put on some medication to cope. I am at a bit of a loss on what to do. Do you suggest I get a medium to help her communicating with him? Do they help?
- I have read that “one should serve others unconditionally, disregarding your own needs.” I have also come across another statement which sounds contradictory, that is: “you must look after your own needs before you can truly meet the needs of others.” How can I reconcile these two statements?
- How can I shift my energy away from patterns of anxiety and depression?
- What is the divine purpose for storing unexpressed emotion in our bodies?
- I often feel painful emotions from my childhood. What process can help me access and release emotions held onto from the past?
- I have been watching a documentary on our solar system and it refers to the search for life on other planets. Do these life forms only exist in other dimensions? Is our expectation that we will find them in a 3D physical state the reason why our efforts have been fruitless? Is our ability to detect and communicate with these other being more about evolving our consciousness than our technology?
- I would like to bring greater balance into my life by introducing fun and exercise into my week. However, I have a tendency to feel very attached to the “fun” things—which can also lead to imbalance. Is the answer simply a matter of greater discipline?