This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- I have had a lot of fear that I will not be taken care of financially in my life, and I notice that sometimes this makes me act greedily and hoard my money, sometimes this makes me act cheap and try to get things just because they are a good deal, but not necessarily what I want, and sometimes I act the opposite and spend my money irresponsibly. How can I best attain mastery in this area of my life?
- I recently asked a psychic about the wellbeing of my friends and family. During the conversation the psychic told me one particularly disturbing (and tragic) event that would happen with a friend that I hold dear. The psychic said that within a 3 year timeframe this friend of mine would fall in lust with another man and there is a big chance she will want to break her existing marriage and marry that man. The reasons for the attraction would be all the wrong reasons. Her husband really adores her. So far the other man has not yet entered her life. I was also told the new man would not love her as much as her husband, which she will realize later. Fortunately the couple has no children. Hearing all of this really broke my heart. I feel determined to help. Can I do anything about it, or do I just witness it happen before my eyes? What is the correct perspective of viewing such a situation?
- What guidance do You have for someone who is depressed?
- What are the best ways to open my heart to God, when I often feel distant from and angry at God?
- You often say that feeling is healing, but I find myself unable to feel my feelings and identify how I feel at any moment. How can I become better at identifying my feelings?
- I often find myself seeking to impress others, and lose myself in my attempts to become what I think others want me to be. What is the best way to overcome this pattern?