This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- Could you please explain the full meaning of “Surrender” especially pertaining to the spiritual path?
- I have three businesses, one of which is a bee removal service, which I have had for 34 years. This time of year is the big swarm season for bees and this part of my business brings in more revenues than both of my other businesses combined. My concern is the killing of bees. Is it higher good for my soul to quit my bee removal business, or perhaps just hire another serviceperson to do the work so I don’t kill bees myself.
- To be in the presence of the Guru is a great blessing. How do people have that relationship with their Guru when they cannot be in the Guru’s physical presence?
- There is so much to do in work and home life. As soon as one task is struck off the ‘to do’ list, three more are added. It seems pointless to continue, knowing that we will never get it all done. How do I deal with that?
- I have heard two spiritual perspectives regarding why a person’s life may be filled with hardships. The first is that the person has a lot of karma from previous lifetimes to clear; the second is that they are a “mighty” soul who has chosen not to take the easy path. These perspectives seem almost opposite. Can You please clarify?
- I do not drink coffee or black tea but I do enjoy the green and white tea varieties. I have heard that they are naturally low in caffeine. Do the antioxidant health benefits of these outweigh any negative effects of the caffeine?