This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- I was in a relationship where it seemed everything I was saying or doing was either being invalidated or being turned against me. Whilst in this relationship, I did a lot of processing to move through as much of my self-invalidating thoughts and beliefs, as I recognized this was being reflected to me. At the same time, I had the sense that continuing with this relationship was only going to be more and more torturous, so I let go of it and have since felt so much better! I am keen to have a new relationship, and am wondering if it is all simply a matter of trusting God and going for it, in terms of starting a new love relationship?
- I have twin four-year-old grandchildren-who get very rough with each other, often scratching each other and fighting over their toys. What sort of consequences would be appropriate for their ages and behavior?
- Before I go to sleep at night, I always ask that I remember my dreams. I use crystals as well to help with dream recall, but I still only remember my dreams occasionally. I usually sleep for 5 hours, then I am wide awake and my mind is blank, no dream recall. Could I have a block to remembering my dreams? What can I do?
- I have been at home with my baby girl now for 4 weeks since her birth. She has not left the house at all except for a walk with me to the park. I have been out by myself for a couple of short trips while someone else took care of her. I am feeling like it is almost time to take her out somewhere quiet, in nature possibly. There is a home birthing mother’s group meeting in a week’s time, which I feel to attend because it will be really helpful for me to be around other mothers. Can you please provide me guidance on when is an appropriate time and place to take my newborn out.
- I’m feeling a lot of judgment and conflict with someone close to me about how she is raising her child. Do I speak up to this friend about how I feel, or is this about me learning to accept others and to not judge?