This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- I feel as if God has me up against a wall. I have had a particular behaviour pattern that I know I need to drop, but I really don’t want to. I feel angry, resentful, depressed because I feel like I am being forced to change, and I really don’t want to. I can feel so much pain inside and I don’t want to face it. How do I overcome my resistance? Things have become so uncomfortable I don’t think I can take much more of this, but I am very stubborn and still have no desire to change.
- Could you help explain more clearly this dance between being responsible, taking care of yourself, and being in control of what is happening in your life and letting go and trusting that God is in control and will take care me? I guess this is a question about Trust and how that works in our relationship with God. I have difficulties when I am trying to trust that God will take care of things, that he/she knows what they are doing, and then the exact thing I was trusting God to take care of falls apart. I feel the trust is broken. That I trusted for nothing or I am just unsure of where I went wrong or why it fell apart when I was trusting? Could you please help to clarify this subtle dance or what I am misunderstanding? Thank you for your loving guidance.
- There’s this person I know who is compelled to give unsolicited advice at every opportunity. Could You discuss why this is inappropriate and how to deal with the issue with grace and integrity?
- Is it true that in the etheric realm You are able to see all there is to know about anyone you wish? If so, do You choose to live in the maya to help better facilitate your teachings and refinements? Would it be beneficial to students to understand that all of their words, thoughts and deeds are easily read?
- How do I go about choosing which political party to vote for? I have always said, ‘a politician is a politician’- I have not found or seen a Prime Minister (Australia) who tells the truth, whom I trust or believe in. I feel disillusioned with them all.
- I would like to know if there are any practices that You recommend to be able to see and experience the Divine through my partner in more profound ways.
- Will You please share with us the story about when You died in the dentist chair?