This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- How do we forgive when we have really been hurt?
- How do I create more miracles in my life?
- People say that happiness comes from within, but I do not feel that most of the time. How can I shift this within myself?
- How can I let go of the past, especially of the perceptions of myself that were ingrained into me during childhood and adolescence? For example, the terror I felt at even entering the room my father was in, let alone having to greet him, and possibly converse with him, has carried through til today and I at times feel too insecure to even greet people I either don’t know or don’t know very well, or who I perceive as being more accomplished or confident than me. These fears have had a great hold over me throughout life – how do I let them go and become confident and happy around other people? I do know that sometimes I need to cry to release emotions which have been long-suppressed.
- I have a friend or two on anti depressants and they have a hard time dealing with their emotions. Can You please give some insight into pro’s and con’s of taking such medication?
- In order to protect myself from negativities of various kinds I wear a Shree Yantra disc and a disc containing sacred geometry energies together as a pendant in front of my heart next to my skin. Does this prevent You, Pranananda, from accessing my heart chakra or does that alter/affect what you can read of my heart chakra vibrations?
- As my mother gets older she seems to be getting more and more negative. It’s like everything that is happening in her life is seen through a black cloud of negativity. Now I’m finding excuses not to visit her because I feel I have to listen to all the negative things about the people in her life and the world at large. Sometimes I have spoken up about someone she was condemning and told her all the positive things that I knew about this person. How do I deal with her and her negativity?
- After Your visit to Melbourne I started getting a sore throat, which later turned into a cold. This has now lasted for 5 weeks and I am aware that my body is being cleansed. I am currently coughing up quite a bit of mucus, which I can feel in my chest. Is there a deeper meaning to this cleansing?