This is PAID content.
This excerpt is from the Question and Answer session, from the One Day Retreat, held on the 26th of Aug 2017, in UTAH, USA.
- How best does a parent convey their humanity and fallibility to a child while still upholding the role of the parent?
- Why does a child continue to love their parents in spite of the abuse they have suffered?
- How do I limit my judgements of other people?
- Why do the friends who I have forgiven for being nasty to me, continue to abuse me?
- How do you forgive yourself for something that happened when you were young and naïve? Why bother with forgiveness when you know you are going to screw up again?