This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
Louix begins the webcast with a Toning meditation.
- My children are not happy. Their father lives in another country and can’t come here to see them. What is the best that thing for me to do for them? I know it is my fault things are hard for them now, but I can’t change the circumstances.
- I am curious about the different eras of humanity. Have there been times in the past when there has been greater harmony amongst people than there is now? Sometimes I feel past life memories when I have lived in times of great harmony and unity. Perhaps that was just my life experience, not large sections of the population.
- How can I further heal the grief and loss I feel over the end of a long-term love relationship? I feel like I have not been able to move on with my life. I also feel that I have had a tendency to take myself, and life, too seriously. I look with wonder – and I admit some envy – at others who are able to be more lighthearted. How can I bring more joy into my life? How do I love without attachment?
- Some time ago I changed from full-time employment to part-time employment with some contracted work. As a contractor I initially had quite regular work but now the amount of work has decreased. I really struggle with the irregularity and the reduced amount of work is also impacting my financial situation. Whilst I can identify desires of no longer wanting to work so ‘hard’, a desire for a break and to do something more enjoyable (that doesn’t necessarily produce an income), I know that my desires are not realistic and I still have to earn a living. If there is any advice or insight you can give me about my current situation that would be appreciated. Thank you.
- I very often have dreams that I consider very dark, dreams that scare me. They are very vivid and emotive dreams, and often feel very real. Sometimes it takes a day for me to shake the feeling they leave me with. Oftentimes I am fighting against evil, whether it be a killer or an entity, and I am either trying to save others or trying to save myself from these situations. Sometimes I have magical powers, and other times I am running and hiding, or I am attacking them back. Can You please give me insight into why I so frequently dream of such dark situations (They are like movies I would never choose to watch in real life!), and what I can be doing differently to integrate the fear or darkness in myself so I don’t have to have nights like this so often.
- Dearest Guruji, I am coming upon the end of a position at work in which I have nurtured two little girls since birth as their nanny. The first daughter will be 4 and a 1/2 and the second will be one month shy of 3 years old at the time my employment ends. I just started talking about it with them by creating excitement that they will get to be with their Daddy all day and I won’t need to come and take care of them anymore, but that we will always be friends and they can come over to my house and play sometimes after I stop working for their Dads (they have two of them who are a lovely gay couple).
I was wondering how to make this transition easy and how I can continue to be involved in their lives. I don’t plan on disappearing yet I also don’t plan on making a commitment to have a regular play schedule with them. I just want to be in flow. Please can you share some ideas of how I can help these two little angel’s feel completely loved as I transition from a caretaker to a friend. I also don’t want to trap myself into any kind of entanglement where I adopt a false sense of responsibility to them, yet not cut the ties with them after ending my employment.
- I am a woman and have recently started reading a book about how men think while in a relationship. My first reaction to the book is that it seems filled with stereotypes that make men sound very simple (basic needs, inability to love the way women do, need to be a protector and make a name for themselves, need sex or will run off with someone else). I know that we have all incarnated as both men or women numerous times and therefore I find it hard to believe men and women can be so different (being that we are Souls, in essence). Can You please give me insight into this topic from a Divine perspective?