This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- I have had many addictions, many of which I have overcome, from seemingly innocuous ones such as T.V. and food, to alcohol, cigarettes, and hard drugs. Years ago I read the following phrase, written by another Master: “Addiction leads to purity.” These words brought me comfort and inspiration at times when I felt I was beyond hope. Can you please speak about the nature of addiction and how addiction could ultimately lead to purity?
- I have been told that vibhuthi has powerful spiritual properties. In Your experience, what are some good uses for vibhuthi? Can you explain why it is so powerful?
- Can you please explain your pranayama technique, and how it works? How is it different from other forms of pranayama?
- Can you please explain what a Guru is and does?
- What is projection and how do I avoid it?
- What do You say about the War on Drugs? Does it help people to stop taking drugs? Should marijuana be legalized? I have never taken drugs myself, but I feel for all the children who are subject to drug trafficking when they step out of the house. How can we make a difference for the good of all concerned?
- I have heard you speak that “gratitude is the highest form of prayer.” Can You please speak about how complaining affects us, in comparison to being in gratitude?
- I had a dream which You were in, Pranananda. It was my habit at that time to sleep each night with a recording of your guided meditation “The Everlasting Covenant” playing. What happened was, that in a dream or some other altered state I saw You in the room with me and you were going to speak “The Everlasting Covenant” with me, when suddenly I realized that the recording playing was making it difficult to hear what You were saying as you stood in the room. I panicked and jumped up from my bed. You reassured me everything was ok and told me to lie down again, and that was the last thing I remember. So my question is, is it ideal to play such a recording continuously through the night? Every night?
- Do people lose their personalities when they reach Enlightenment?