This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- Is it better to focus on serving God rather than focusing on attaining enlightenment?
- When someone dies, what happens to the soul?
- Why do woman go through menopause? What is its purpose and why does it happen? Is there anything that can be done to minimize its impact? Do men have a similar process?
- As part of many spiritual philosophies it is important to overcome the fear of death, or go through a dying process. Why? Doesn’t overcoming the fear of death create less respect for life and create society of reckless people?
- What is it with society’s fascination with pornography? Is it natural for people to be fascinated with nudity? Is it healthy?
- My husband is addicted to looking at pornography online. He flatly denies it but I have caught him doing so on occasion. I feel rather hurt and think it is affecting our sexual relationship. What can I do to help resolve this? I feel like I am being cheated on. Is this normal?
- Why is it that since I have been on my spiritual path that I have developed many aches and pains in my body? It seems like my life has become more difficult rather than easy. Is that normal? Am I doing something wrong? I was expecting the opposite.
- If I am to live longer than the average age, over 100 years old, is it possible to reverse the aging that has occurred so far?