This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- How can I dry up my craving for Worldly Pleasure?
- What is it that prevents people from living to their full potential?
- Can you speak to how young children cause their own cancer?
- What is the greatest quality humans possess?
- My husband holds extremely different political views from mine. He believes in war, guns, Fox News, and Sarah Palin. I do not. How do I constructively handle our differences?
- My sons drowned in the sea ten months ago. I did surrender, but when I felt the peace and calm coming over me, it felt wrong. It felt like was not right to feel peace and calm with such a loss. How should I balance detachment and surrender with grief?
- From the time I was a little girl, I was raised as a Catholic. I went completely full circle to denying God, not believing in God, and now, thanks to a large extent what You teach and share, I know that connectedness is there, awareness, Stillness is there. But I got the thought, why do I pray? Because if God is all-knowing, omnipotent, all-loving, and so on, I don’t think He/She needs me to say, “Psst – my friend is dying of cancer, can you help her?” I don’t think it’s necessary, but I enjoy praying. I’d love to hear your thoughts; what would be appropriate to pray for? Do you believe in prayer?