This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
Louix begins with a Liquid Moonlight Chakra Meditation.
- I have heard you use the term Mother, Father, God. Please would you talk about God the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, as well as Divine Mother.
- How do we overcome our fear of death, and change our belief in death?
- When I am really focussed on my healing, I feel and re-experience some of the challenging circumstances from my past so I can then let them go. My mother accused me of “woundology”, on dwelling on the negative experiences from my past. How do you find a balance between allowing feelings to surface to heal and not indulging in them?
- What exactly is communion with God? Does it involve thoughts, questions, or talking? When does that little inner God voice speak? Do you have to ask it something first so you can receive an answer? Today in meditation I could feel the extreme quiet in my mind and I asked a question of the Divine. Is that contradictory to that silence?
- I have been grieving a lot recently after the passing of a close friend. Each day I make time to cry and allow my feelings to move through me. Despite allowing myself to be present to my feelings I still struggle to concentrate at times. How do I allow myself to feel deeply, and to stay present enough to function in the world?
- What would your advice be in this situation? I am 3 months pregnant, single with no money or support to have a baby, and also have two teenage sons to support. I recently lost my job as I called my boss a “bitch”. I do feel bad for saying that and am now looking for work. I have found a family to open adopt the baby if I have it. Should I have the baby and struggle in the name of love, give the baby to some other family who can’t have kids, or go under general anaesthetic and terminate?
What am I to learn from this experience? Am I meant to learn not to have sex out of wedlock, as I do plenty of that as I am not the best at relationships. I have been single for most of my life and clearly have issues with men as they seem to be inappropriate on some level, or just plain frustrating to me. I find it easier to do my own thing, despite needing the obvious help in life.
I want to remain positive and would appreciate and advice given.