This is PAID content.
Louix begins with toning.
- Many if not nearly all humans are living in repetitive patterns of unconsciousness. It seems to be a massive task for humanity to awaken to fifth-dimension consciousness. Could humanity possibly reach the fifth dimension without the assistance of Avatars and Masters?
- What are the signs of a spiritual awakening?
- Do we all have one Guru who is guiding us always from the beginning of time?
- Does the Guru play a part in one’s life even if one is lost in maya and delusion to the point of not even recognizing his/her Guru?
- At what point does the Guru become a more involved player in the earth realm in one’s process of awakening? Does this only occur at a certain saturation of cosmic consciousness?
- How can one call forth the type of spiritual experiences described in “Autobiography of a Yogi”?
- Why is a spiritual awakening so painful?
- Are spiritual powers a sign of God-realization?
- Following my heart I realise is a dynamic choice and takes commitment and courage and is worthwhile a thousand times over. I was wanting to encourage people to do just that, and to lean into receiving Your guidance on how to do it. Please could You share about why it’s so good to follow our heart.