This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- How do I deal with autism in my child?
- Can you please speak about the affects of GMO foods on the human body and spirit? Can the damage from such foods be reversed?
- I have heard that there are positive and negative affects to the body from drinking coffee. Is this true, and if so, can you please speak of what they are?
- Why does it feel so much easier to forgive others than forgive myself?
- Why do we often lack memories of the first years of our physical embodiments?
- I work as a teacher in a school where I witness many teenagers struggling with sexuality issues. How can I support students to accept their sexuality in an environment that is largely homophobic?
- I have read that some Hindus have a puja ceremony for the insects and other animals that are inadvertently killed in the house during cooking and cleaning. What can a westerner do to avoid the karmic consequences of insects and animals killed in the home?
- I have been meditating everyday for over a decade. It has helped me stay calm and manage fears and anxieties that I have had, but I have never had an ecstatic experience from meditating. What can I do to increase the quality of my meditations?
- I have read and heard that at this current time on earth, the easiest and quickest path to God-Realization for all spiritual seekers is the “path of devotion.” Is this true? If so, could You please explain why this path is best suited to seekers? What does it entail?