This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- Master’s have said that God, Guru, and Self, or Soul are the same thing. Can you please explain this?
- Over the years, I’ve often heard the phrase “The truth shall set you free,” and imagined this was a reference to secret wisdom which did not feel very accessible to me. More recently though, I’ve felt that the phrase may simply mean that being true to myself is the key, which means being completely honest with myself and others, and being integrous in all situations. Is this what Jesus was referring to when He spoke those words?
- Having a beloved partner in my life, yet not seeing her very often is, to my mind at least, a perplexing and often exasperating experience. I know that this is for my Highest good, indeed the Highest good for both of us, yet it remains something so different from how the world generally views relationships to be: i.e. happily living together and sharing a life. Can You please offer us some words of encouragement to help us?
- At various times in my life I have been, and am, bursting with creative ideas that I wish to express with the world. Often the tension of having all these creative impulses has left me feeling burnt out and disappointed because they all cannot be fulfilled at once and I find it hard to focus and choose just one. Sometime I just end up just procrastinating which is frustrating and torturous. What do You suggest that I do to overcoming this situation?
- What was the most unexpected or unplanned experience or blessing during your trip to India?
- I have so often felt like running away. I felt it before I met You, and even since I’ve become Your disciple. This pattern of behavior has run very deep in my life and I sometimes wonder if/when/how it will ever cease affecting me. Can You please help me with this?
- How can I earn more money?