This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- How can my husband and I give our children what they need when we both work long hours and the children are either in school or with a baby-sitter much of the time?
- I know it is not good to criticize, condemn or judge other people, but I get frustrated when someone is being inconsiderate or hurtful. In spite of my best intentions, out pops a critical comment. Then I get upset and criticize myself. It is as if criticism, condemnation, and judgment have a life of their own. How do I stop it?
- I would like to know what to do with people I love who are closed up and have built barriers around them?
- What is the difference between opening ourselves to pain and letting down our guard?
- Can you tell me whether a situation I remembered during a therapy session was really a past life or a figment of my imagination?
- It seems like major change and turmoil is a constant these days. Sometimes I do okay with it, sometimes not. I seem to be able to handle only so much before I get confused, upset and angry. I end up alienating my friends and self-destructing on the job. Ideas?