This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- Can we help our children and others that we love to transcend their unconsciousness? Or is it necessary for them to go through it on their own?
- If we’re all one, why do we feel drawn toward certain individuals in an expression of “personal love”?
- So many Mahatmas have taken birth, yet why do the common man remain the same?
- I have been worshipping God for a long time, but I feel no peace of mind. What should I do?
- When I turn on the news and see all the natural disasters and conflict around the world, I wonder how I can be better prepared spiritually and psychologically to handle whatever comes?
- There seem to be so many problems in my life right now that it’s hard for me to keep my faith. What’s the best way to get through difficult times?
- Sometimes I feel abandoned, even by God. Could you help me understand how this relates to my spiritual health?
- My family and I disagree about rock music. Personally the rock beat jangles my nerves and gives me a headache. Our teenage son and daughter tell me rock is “cool,” and our ten-year-old son is beginning to follow their lead. My husband says, “So what’s the problem?” Any counsel for a frazzled mom?