This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- My parents and some of my friends do not understand what having a Guru is like, or why someone would want to live in an ashram. They have even gone so far as to say that my Guru is a fake. How can I best address the judgments of friends and family over my lifestyle of having a Guru and living in an ashram?
- What is the most loving way to handle situations with people who want to insist that you believe what they believe, which you know is distortion, and want to argue with Universal Truth? I want to be of service and do not want to create disagreements or disharmony. What am I not seeing, or do I just bless them, agree to disagree, and walk away?
- When I am in love with someone I have a sense of place and purpose in my life, a feeling of belonging. However, if I don’t have someone in my life or that love doesn’t get ‘returned’ I feel lost and without direction. How can I gain a sense of purpose and place and a feeling of belonging without having a ‘special person’ in my life?
- I was wondering if some advice could be given about how to most highly align a romantic relationship with the goal and practice of deepening one’s spiritual awareness and love.
- How do I know when I am in alignment with God’s will for my life?