This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
Louix begins with a short pranic breathing exercise and toning.
- How do I deal with the fear of hurting my parents by going on a different path than theirs? I have attempted this before, and when I did, I have always felt guilty. To get through it I would just try to focus on my work and let go of the notion that I am in some way hurting them by doing so. At the same time, it is also getting extremely painful not to live according to my own inner guidance.
- I have made a lot of inroads into accepting myself as gay but I still find that I have a lot of internalized feelings of self-judgement and condemnation towards myself. Do you have any advice about what I could do in meditation or a use of a mantra to help me to accept myself? I date and socialize with other like-minded men and go to gay events and bars, but is there anything else I could do?
- How does one find closure after a relationship when the other person just walks away without giving any answers or explanation for their behavior? I feel scared and resentful by this attitude which lacks any compassion even though I know everything is about self-work eventually. Can you recommend some tools and techniques please?
- Recently I divorced my wife. We had no children but I have felt that it was in my chart/dharma to have a child. I work as a teacher and treat all the children I teach as my own child but I still have a huge longing to be a parent, although I now think that the window of opportunity to be a parent has closed. Would you please suggest some ways that I could address this longing/need? Also, do I need to clear karma that I have created from willfully not choosing to have a child which I think was in God’s original plan for my life? And if so, how could I clear this karma?
- Dear Pranananda. Is it possible to take in too much Light?