This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
Louix begins the webcast with a Pranic Breathing Exercise Technique.
- I am finding that the Year of Unity is playing out for me most in relation to parts of myself that I have previously not wanted to face; childhood, belief systems etc. Without trying, these things are coming to the surface to be faced and, I’m guessing, integrated back into myself. I feel like like this is going to help me love and accept myself more deeply. Is there anything more I can be doing to help this process along? Can You please talk about this process of facing and accepting parts of ourselves that we have disowned and judged?
- Should babies be vaccinated? If so, at what age.
- I have interest in Tantra and would like your opinion about how useful it is for spiritual practice.
- I know I want children someday, but struggle with feeling worthy or good enough. I sometimes feel I’m too broken to be a good mom. I do not even have kids yet and already feel they deserve better. Whenever I think of being the mom I yearn to be someday I feel that I’ll never be “healed” enough to give them a wonderful childhood. This breaks my heart… I just do not want to create a child who has to recover from their childhood, and who has to suffer due to my wounds. I want to be completely healed before I have kids but realize this may not be possible. What am I to do with this dilemma? Thank you and blessings to you!
- I have experienced a lot of instances of bullying in my life and am currently in the throes of dealing with this abuse, in this case in my workplace. I am speaking up about it and have addressed the individual who has been, and continues to bully me. I am now taking it to my bosses (for the second time…). Can You please guide me on how best to handle myself through this process?