This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
Louix begins with a prayer followed by a poinient discourse about the intensity of current world events and why they are happening. Some of the topics include:
- Why free will is a myth and how the widening gap of separation is inviting people to become greater emissaries of Love/God.
- Why the karmic cleansing that is taking place is an invitation for greater surrender and unity consciousness.
- Why humanity is choosing the path of suffering and how everthing is always constantly ascending into higher amounts of love and light.
- How tragedies on a collective level help unify people regardless of any political, religious, or cultural beliefs.
- Mastery does not mean that nothing happens to you. Life happens. Mastery is about how you handle what happens to you.
- Are there some cases where addiction (to whatever it is) is meant to stay in your life for a destined amount of time? Or is it always when you’ve gleaned and received everything from it that it naturally falls away? If so the latter, is it impossible to let it go before you have received and gleaned everything from that life experience?
- It seems to me that we face aspects of ourselves when we are having problems with another person, and that we would benefit by being as honest as possible in discovering the areas where we are like the ones we object to. And from there to go about changing ourselves. Is this a valid approach?