This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- I know there is so much anger and rage in me, and I am pretty sure that there is in me the desire to destroy, humiliate, and even kill someone. It’s something that gets triggered in me, and I am sorry for harbouring such weakness of character and evilness. Is it dangerous for me to go for darshan? Doesn’t darshan uproot all non-love, and can it heal someone who is so damaged? Do these feelings prevent the healing ever taking place? I want to serve and help set-up an event for Mother Meera in July and wonder if it’s safe for me to go have darshan. I feel I am not worthy enough to serve.
- I have heard that an obsession with having sex can be caused because of a “blocked” first chakra. How does a “blocked” chakra affect one’s behaviour? Can the chakra be “unblocked” just by releasing emotion (i.e. crying)? What is a blocked chakra?
- When the president of the USA talks about “alternate facts” and is known for not telling the truth, does that mean that most people lie, considering that he does represent the attitudes of the general population? Newspapers articles recently describe the current situation as “The Age of Lies” where many politicians ignore facts and promote lies (one being that climate change is not happening). When will this “Age of Lies” end and what will cause it to end?
- I have known that I was jealous of my younger brother, but only recently discovered how intense the feelings really are/were. When I took this issue to my kinesiologist, he suggested it has been with me since I was 2 years old, right after my brother was born. I also have had an issue with repression of my feelings and was wondering if this incident was the beginning of where I repressed my feelings. Where I felt shame for feeling so jealous of my brother, whom I also love dearly.
- When making choices what is the best way to know what God wants you to do?
- Is it possible to change ourselves so much (in positive ways) that it becomes inconceivable for us to think or behave like we did before, and that we barely remember what we were like before?
- Attachment and addiction seem pretty similar, is there any difference between them?
- I occasionally stammer and have nervous ticks. I have suffered from anxiety in the past and believe that part of my anxiety is from a fear of being scrutinised and “found out” as gay. Please could you expand on how a fear of being scrutinised can affect a person and how to heal this anxiety.
- I held such resentment and hatred for events that I had created in my life, especially during my mid to late teens. I recently began to apologise for my part in creating the difficulties I faced, and felt myself being freed from the shackles of the past. Can You please share Your wisdom upon the benefits of this process.
- What is the best way for being able to influence the attitudes of others to accept truth, and especially to put aside prejudice?
- Dear Guruji, I recently realised that a huge part of my sexual relating to female partners was to seek mothering from them. I am wondering how I can mother myself, to create a healthy way of being.
- I have struggled to be obedient in following instructions. I have had a tendency to do things my “own way” rather than the way someone would want me to, which means that I often interpret instructions and not follow them properly. This issue is compounded when I have been suppressing emotions like anger and grief. I know my wounded inner child has been very dominant in my personality. When I have been active in letting go of suppressed emotion I have been better at following instructions. What do I need to do so that I can continue to be better at following instructions?
- Years ago you wrote me a postcard saying to keep calling forth the vision of an ashram in New Zealand. Is this still in the ethers as a possibility? Are you ever intending on visiting New Zealand again? I would also ask that you give your vision of New Zealand as I am experiencing a lot of bad things here. I am worried it is not getting better, and I am feeling scared for my future here.