This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- I find myself concerned with politics and world events recently, and feel drawn to join in activism to change some of the things that I feel are wrong with the world, however, these activities would take away from my seva and spiritual activities. How can I find a balance between my desire to change the ills of society and my dedication to serving God and specifically Your ministry?
- I am interested in attending one of Your retreats. Can you speak about what happens at the retreat and how it is different from Your free public events?
- I have self-judgement around having casual sex. Is there anything wrong with having casual sex? Why do I feel guilty when I have it?
- I feel unsure as to whether subliminal content in hypnosis recordings is above board and for the betterment of mankind. Do you think using hypnosis recordings is a good thing? How do you view the use of subliminal messages in hypnosis recordings?
- My best friend’s daughter has received news from her doctors that she has a very aggressive form of breast cancer, and he recommends having a mastectomy and chemo.This has been such a great shock to this lady and all her family. Could you please help the lady concerned and all the ones around her best understand breast cancer and what to do?
- I often look after people with dementia at work, in hospitals, and most of them can get quite angry and agitated both physically and verbally. I am wondering why? I am also aware of that I have created looking after “angry patients” to help me bring up my own anger. But can you enlighten me a bit more regarding this situation?
- The other day, as my “inner child” was writing how she felt after an upsetting situation at work, the following words appeared on the paper: “I do not want to do this anymore. I want to hide. I want to disappear and it is all too hard. I want to run away. What have I done wrong and why can’t you love me as I am?” I have been working on my self-worth at a kinesiology session and was given an affirmation to do, which is helping a lot. I am aware of that I have had a pattern of “wanting to give up” in the past, when challenging situations arise. Why is it so hard for me to love myself when an issue arises and when I am in a “negative space?” I am aware of the need to be grateful at these times and to use Your tools as best as I can to shift my consciousness back into a loving space.