This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- I have heard of the importance in spiritual teachings of living from the heart, and following the heart. Recently I have been having new understandings of my life and upbringing and experiences of the mind. I am wondering if you can explain the significance of the mind on the path to God?
- I have been dating recently after ending a long term relationship. I explain to my dates that I like having a lover and intimacy but not a long term relationship. Which is what I have created, with a few nice dates and then the relationship finishes when my partner wants a long term relationship. Is it possible to have an intimate and passionate relationship without it being long term? If so, how? Also, the spiritual practices I have been doing have opened me up emotionally. Is my own emotional volatility (and depth) affecting my relationships so that only people who can manage a big emotional roller-coaster can really be a longer term lover with me?
- I have been having migraines recently and I know that they have been caused from me not allowing myself to emote deeply. In the past I have been able to lessen the effects of a migraine by crying and allowing my emotional body to thaw. Once I have a migraine what would be the best way to lessen the symptoms and to more accept the meaning of why I created the migraine in the first place.
- Dear Louix, I used to try and avoid a part of my life (to play and/or follow football) and dismiss it as trivial. Then I had this revelation recently that it was speaking to me all along to help me to feel, and from a seeker’s perspective to recognise my projections and wounds. Can You help me through Your insight to feel more self-love and acceptance about this God given interest and love for football.
- As you know I don’t have any kids, but I have 5 nieces and one nephew. As much as I love them all, and they love me too. It’s hard to hide that I have a favorite. At some stage I even refused to recognize it, but I was lying to myself. Yes I think about this niece more often, I enjoy talking to her on the phone more, and although I make an effort to not show it, everybody knows that she’s my little favorite ever since she was a baby. Now she just turned 18 and I had a great time Skyping with her on her birthday. Is this something I should make a deliberate effort to change?
- I am curious about what happens to us when we die. In other words what happens to us in between our incarnations?
- Do we determine the speed of our own growth?
- Please tell us about the role Ascended Masters play in our lives. Do they come to only those who request them, or does the earth as a whole benefit?
- Can you please explain why community is important for a person’s growth? What happens to individuals spiritually who choose to isolate themselves from community or choose to be a lone wolf?