This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- For years now I have been attempting to reduce the clutter in my home. I make a little headway, yet it never lasts and I am surrounded by clutter once more. Being surrounded by clutter slows me down tremendously. Can You help me?
- After death do all souls, regardless of circumstances in their physical embodiment, go through the same process?
- I would really like to see and communicate with Ascended Masters, Saints, and Angels. I have never been able to tangibly see one, and really long too. What would you suggest will help me see one? What do I need to do?
- If deep yoga breathing is a key to elevating consciousness, would breathing extra oxygen (through a mask) have the same effect? Do You recommend the use of Oxygen bars?
- Many yogis do practices high in the mountains where oxygen levels are low, so one might think this would make it more difficult to elevate one’s consciousness. What are the qualities of mountains that assist meditation?
- Many people have past-life experiences in meditation or dreams. Are these real or imagined? How best can one utilize such an experience for spiritual growth in the current life?
- Sometimes it feels like hard work to actually allow myself to have fun (without feeling guilty). How can I lighten up and not take life, and myself, so seriously?