This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- Often in healings, I will have a “past life” experience, or I have memories of a distant past. Why does this occur? Have I actually lived those lives before, or am I just attuning to that life experiences for the purposes of this life experience?
- My child would like a mobile phone, what are the health risks?
- What is the difference between using perfumes, essential oils, and fragrance oils?
- I have heard that it is a necessary phase in a child’s development to play with toy weapons such as swords and guns. Is there any truth in that if they do not go through this phase as a child that they will go through it later either as a teenager or adult?
- My husband wants to circumcise my son, is this a damaging or painful procedure for our child?
- The Dalai Lama has been in exile from Tibet for most of his life and it does not look like he will ever return to his homeland. China still seems to have control over Tibet and nothing seems to have changed in all these years. What purpose has the Dalai Lama’s exile served if he is not able to return to Tibet?
- So many people in the world seem to be developing cancer. Why has there been such an increase? I have heard that there are cures and people have cured themselves of this disease and many others? Is that true and why is this not common knowledge? (This question was not considered complete so the answer is continued on the next webcast)