This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- I have been working on having a dialogue with my inner child and discovered that I bullied him to get things done. It feels like my inner parent was acting the way my parents acted towards me as a child. How much of our inner life is modelled on the way our parents treated us as a child? I have been creating a dialogue with my inner child to change the current dynamic. What other tools can be used to change this?
- Since being with You and following Your teachings I continue to grow ever more youthful and vibrant. Can You explain how this works?
- What are the symptoms of repressed emotion? I know my stammer and forgetfulness is related to having repressed much feeling. What other behaviours are there that show someone has repressed a lot of feeling?
- I have struggled to be honest at times as I feel quite vulnerable when I speak truthfully. How can I change my patterns of dishonesty? It seems that many people lie. Why is this so?
- How do you identify the egoic personality structure? Who are we really?