This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- Is it important for serious students or disciples to refrain from sex or masturbation?
- When a person has passed over, and he or she is reflecting on their life, what is the most important thing that one would want to have done?
- I have always wondered if we humans ever reincarnate as animals or vice versa. Do humans always reincarnate as another human? Do animals always reincarnate as animals? If so, as the same kind of animal?
- I feel extreme neediness lately. The most accurate comparison I could make is that of a drug addict, clawing at the walls trying to get a hit. I feel like I would do anything feel loved by a man (in the form of romantic relationship or fatherly love). I feel irrational and I feel consumed by the feeling of need for love. I also feel disgusted at myself for being this way; I have judgements that it is weak and pathetic. Please help me.
- Can singing be used to heal myself? Can I use singing to transmute anger and rage, for example? If so, how do I do this?
- I am going through a divorce and have a young child and two teenagers. Do You have any advice on how I can go about this process with minimal impact on the children?
- There are many times in life, when I face a particularly difficult problem, circumstance, or life-pattern, that I feel stuck and unable to move forward. I want to move through the issue, but I feel as if there is some unseen block that I cannot quite understand. What is the best way to move forward when I feel so profoundly blocked, as if I am up against a wall and unable to move?
- Growing up I was never introduced to the idea that God could have a female form, but now I feel myself mysteriously drawn to Goddesses and Goddess worship, but I don’t know much about it. What are some ways that You recommend to worship the Divine Feminine?
- Many of Your teachings are about God, but I don’t really believe in God. Much of what You say makes a lot of sense to me, but I am turned off when I hear people talk about God. Can You help me better understand what You mean when You talk about God?