This content is for PREMIUM subscribers only.
- Could You highlight the key differences now compared to how You were before enlightenment?
- Is it possible to achieve enlightenment by pushing all impure thoughts from your mind and keeping your words and deeds pure, without psychologically going through all of your past issues?
- While giving darshan, what kinds of things do You experience and see from your vantage point? Is there anything You can share with us that might better help us understand Your point of view from Your chair?
- Could You please explain what the I AM presence is and why it’s important in our spiritual growth and upliftment? Could You share with us some important “I AM” mantras that we should incorporate into our everyday lives?
- While I was visiting one of Your ashrams, during morning meditation I had a few moments where I heard everyone’s thoughts as if they were speaking out loud. What is this called, does this happen to You and can it be shut on or off at will? Is it often that people say one thing and feel another?